Monday, October 17, 2011

A New Crush

I think I'm developing a crush on a friend. We've been talking for awhile now and he's super sweet and motivated. I want to hang out with him and get to know him more but I don't want to be the one to ask. I want him to be the one to do it. I just don't know how to get him to do it.

I have gained two pounds since the last time I was on here. I think some of it was from my period but I know for sure that a lot of it was from my eating over the weekend. I woke up this morning planning on not eating today. I last three hours and caved. I ended up pigging out. Thankfully, my friend wants to go workout this afternoon so I'll be able to work off someone of what I ate.

Tomorrow I have to work harder. I'm so close to my goal that it's getting really tough.

2 comments:

  1. If he makes you happy, go for it! :) Don't worry about the slight weight gain, you can easily lose it!! It does get harder, the loser to your goal you get, but stick at it and it will all work out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know what happens with the crush!

    ReplyDelete