Tuesday, October 11, 2011

ABC Day 2


Calories allowed = >500
Calorie intake = 622
Calories burned = 168

This morning I weighed in at 118.2 with a BMI of 19.51 (-1.8 since yesterday)

I woke up this morning to a loss! Just shy of two pounds. I was really excited about seeing the numbers go down. I set a goal for myself to have a 5 pound loss by next Monday. I think I'll be okay and able to reach it but I know that it's going to take a lot of work on my part. 

NO MORE BINGING
NO MORE PURGING

I haven't taken any laxatives since Saturday night. This is my third night not taking any. Although if I see a gain in the morning I can't promise you that I won't take any. To be completely honest with you, I'm not sure why I take them. Whenever my stomach feels better and after they have left my system and I start eating again, I just gain the weight back. So, it retrospect it's almost pointless to take them but when my stomach is so full from a binge, I can't help but to take them. 

On top of that, I've been so stressed out lately that I was two weeks late for my period. And no, there was no chance of me being pregnant. Everything that happened over the summer between me and the now ex boyfriend, I'm surprised that I'm still able to get out of bed in the morning. I'm surprised I haven't crawled into a hole to die. 

Tomorrow is day three. 300 calories. Trying to stay strong with my will power, but I can already feel my stomach growling =\ 

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like your in a vicious cycle, which is never good! Laxatives can make things worse :( Just try to keep to a set number of calories per day, and a routine, then you may not have to take them ( i know, easier said than done!) And i can totally relate to the whole, "being suprised i haven't crawled into a hole to die" thing. Ignore the stomach growls! They only last up to alf an hour i have read, then after that the body starts using it's own fat as food! ( i've heard) xx

    ReplyDelete